Some of the year 12 SACE Exams are required to be completed online. Year 12 students who are completing one of the online exams have the option to install the SACE Browser on their BYOD laptop prior to the commencement of their Exam. There will also be the option of school laptops available for the exams.
Year 12 students using BYOD for the exam will need to be familiar with opening the Browser before the Exam day.
All 4 steps MUST be completed.
- DOWNLOAD the SACE Browser onto your laptop
- INSTALL the downloaded program
- OPEN the SACE Browse, to verify that the program will work on your computer
- TEST using the test menu option.
On Exam Days:
- Students devices must be fully charged, to last the duration of the exam.
- Students must connect their laptop to the school wifi and confirm that they can access a public website, such as google.com before starting the SACE Browser
Select the link below to choose the correct version for your computer.
Once the download has completed, open it from your internet browser download tab, or from the downloads folder in your documents.
Click the Next button on the SACE Browser installer window.
Read the License agreement, accept the terms and conditions and then press Next.
Click the Next button.
Click the Install button.
Another window will appear, click the Yes button to allow the installation to take place.
Click the Finish button.
Once the download has completed open the downloaded file from the task bar, or from the downloads folder.
Drag the SACE Browser picture into the Applications folder that appears on the pop-up window.
Open finder and navigate to the Applications folder. Right Click the SACE Browser icon and click Open.
3.Open the SACE Browser
Make sure that your wifi is connected and working
For Windows-Double click the icon on your desktop to start the SACE Browser.
For Mac’s- Open the applications folder and Right Click the SACE Browser icon and click Open.
Once you have opened the SACE Browser click the Test SACE Exam Browser button.