There are two processes you must go through to fully set up Family Zone on your BYOD. First there is installing the Family Zone certificate on your device from home. Second is downloading and activating Mobile Zone onto your device at school.
1. Download the Family Zone certificate at home
1. Go to the certificate install link here.
2. Click on Apple Mac OSX
3. Click on “Download Certificate”.
4. Open the download.
5. Click on "Continue"
6. Click on "Install"
7. When you see a page similar to below, the install is complete
2. Install Mobile Zone onto your device at school
When trying to connect to the school Wi-Fi, you may see a screen which says that you will need to install and activate Mobile Zone on your device. The screen should look similar to below.
1. From the list of option, choose "Download for Mac".
2. Once it has downloaded you will open the download.
3. You will need to continue to press the "Next" button until you reach a page that looks like this:
Once you get to this page, click "Next" and it will take you to a loading oage, this is where Mobile Zone is installing.
4. The next page you will see should say that the "Setup has finished installing Mobile Zone on your computer", on this screen click "Finish".
5. A website should then pop up and say "Complete you registration", follow the steps on that page to complete your registration
6. When you click on the Family Zone icon from the MacOS menu bar, you should see who the device belongs too. if all of this information diplayed is correct, you have successfully finished installing Mobile zone onto your device.