Setting up Family Zone on your iPad allows you to use the school internet on your device. This short guide walks you through the steps to connecting to the network.
1. Go to the settings app and join the TenisonWLAN network.
2. Enter your Username (S-Number) and Password into the prompted fields.
3. Trust the prompted certificate.
4. Open your web browser and navigate to the Tenison SEQTA page (learn.tenison.catholic.edu.au).
5. If prompted, sign into Office 365.
6. Go to the Portal page, navigate to the BYOD Setup Steps page and then scroll to the Linewize section.
7. Follow the buttons and download the ".cer" file as shown.
8.1. Follow this directory in the Settings app.
8.2. Install this certificate in profiles.
8.3. It should appear like this when installed correctly.
9. Follow this directory in the Settings app and enable the certificate.
10. Enable the certificate setting.
If in doubt, see your Homegroup teacher or the ICT department for assistance.