In accordance with the school 6 hour minimum device requirements and BYOD code of conduct policy, students are to:
- Arrive each morning with fully charged devices.
Understand that only tested and tagged power leads may be used at school.
Understand they are not to charge their devices in classrooms or common areas where they may present a trip and/or safety hazard.
Students may also charge their device at school the following ways with their tested and tagged power lead:
- Using the provided individual lockers in the PRC and library for secure charging.
- Use available power points in shared spaces. The power lead MUST NOT be a trip or safety hazard and school devices must not be unplugged for BYOD charging.
Using the secure charging lockers;
- Only tested and tagged power leads may may used at school and with the lockers.
- Instructions for use are located on the side of each locker.
- Library or PRC admin staff can assist if you forget the locker PIN that was entered.
To enable students to utilise the charging facilities, the school offers 'Tag Testing Tuesdays' where power leads can be dropped into the library for testing.