PLEASE NOTE : The Mac installer does not support Mojave
Firstly install the activation file, before installing the WordQ Program.
1. Download the Activation File from HERE
2. Click Go -> Go to Folder
3. Type /Users/Shared and Go
This will open an empty Window
6. Copy the downloaded file into this window.
7. Press enter so you can rename the file. Place a . [a dot] before the name. So it should read .netni
8. Press OK on a pop-up that may read "Are you sure...."
1. Open WordQW5S_INT_ENG.dmg you have downloaded on the previous page
2. Click Continue twice
3. Click Install
4.Click Continue Installation
5. Enter your mac password
6. This will take several minutes to install
7. On the next page ensure that all tick boxes are ticked and press OK
Add Shortcut to Desktop
Add Icon to Dock
For all users
8. Click Restart
10. Wordq is now ready for use
If you you have any difficulty please contact Tenison Woods College IT
If WordQ finishes and asks for an email address, it means it cannot read the activation file correctly. It will need manual activation by Tenison Woods College IT. Your school or personal email will not work.